Code Of Conduct For Principal
College Principal should:
- Provide inspirational and motivational value-based academic and executive leadership to the college through policy formation, operational management, organization of human resources and concern for environment and sustainability.
- Working towards achievement of the vision and mission of the institute, so as to impart quality technical education to students, along with good human and ethical values.
- Conducting regular meetings with Heads of the Department and various committees.
- Motivating the faculty and supporting staff to work efficiently and the interest of the institute.
- Conduct himself/herself with transparency, fairness, honesty, highest degree of ethics and decision making that is in the best interest of the college.
- Promote the collaborative, shared and consultative work culture in the college, paving way for innovative thinking and ideas.
- Endeavour to promote a work culture and ethics that brings about quality, professionalism, satisfaction and service to the nation and society.
- Participate in extension, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, including the community service.
- Refrain from allowing consideration of caste, creed, religion, race, gender or sex in their professional Endeavour.