Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- IQAC primarily aims at systematic and organized functioning across the departments and units of the college for Qualitative and Quantitative initiation, development and sustenance in academic, administrative and research related activities.
IQAC will evolve mechanisms and procedures :
- To Ensure timely, progressive and efficient performance
- To ascertain the relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- To promote optimal uses of and access to innovative and digital methods in teaching and learning.
- To increase, maintain and allocate the infrastructural and student related facilities and ensure the optimum utilization.
- To seek transparency and flexibility in the selection and the evaluation process at all levels.
- To make programmes affordable and flexible for the students of all sections.
- To study and adopt the quality benchmarks/parameters of highly grade colleges in the region.
- To create learner centric environment favorable to quality education by making participatory teaching and learning modules and devices available to them.
- To facilitate the use of technology and teaching and learning.
- To strengthen and feedback mechanism for all stake holders, particularly students.
- Dissemination of knowledge and information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organisation of inter and intra institutional seminars, conferences and workshops.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- To maintain and develop administrative Management Information System.
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement;
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture;
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices;
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning;
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs;
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Hon. Ashok K. Bhaiya Secretary, N.H.Education Education Society
Hon. G.N.Kela Exe. Member, N.H.Edcation Society
Dr.Namdeo S.Kokode Principal
Dr.Mohammad Aslam Sheikh Department of English
Dr. Kishor S. Naktode Department of Chemistry
Dr.Dhananjay H. Gahane Vice Principal & Head, Department of Computer Science
Dr.Mohan B. Wadekar Head, Department of Botany
Dr.Subhash.M.Shekokar Head, Department of Physical Education
Dr.Rekha.B.Meshram Head, Department of Commerce
Mr.Yogesh P.Thawari Head, Department of Chemistry
` Mrs.Sangita Thakare Superintendent
Mr. R.H. Chamlate Junior Clerk
(One Girl and One boy)
Hon.Adv.B.R.Urade Joint Secretary,N.H.Education Society
Local Society Representative