IHLR & SS
For the Degree Courses
After the Standard 12th Maharashtra State Board Results are declared, the Process of admission to degree course starts with the notification from Gondwana University,Gadchiroli. Each year principal hold the meeting with admission committee and decide the policy of student’s admission in degree courses depending upon the percentage of Maharashtra State Board Results.
Attested two Xerox copies of ADHAR CARD, Bank Account & Voting Card are necessary for all the students for the admission of UG & PG.
A) Admission Procedure:
- The Admission for UG/PG shall be made ON-LINE for Gondwana University, Gadchiroli.
- Facilities for filling admission forms on-line, their submission and counselling for parents and students are made available in the college free of cost.
- All the information regarding admission process will be displayed on Notice Board.
- The University has fixed 06/08/2018 or any other date declared by the university, as the last date for completing the admission procedure.
For the Post Graduate Course
Once the Degree Results are declared, the Process of admission to Post Graduate courses starts with the notification from the College on the notice board and website.
The selection of the candidates will strictly be on the basis of merit and category wise quota for the PG programme.
Necessary Documents For Admission
- Original and attested Xerox copies of School/College Leaving Certificate, Mark list of Qualifying Examination, Character Certificate, Eligibility Certificate, Migration Certificate.
- Attested Xerox copy of Caste Certificate only for Students of Reservation Category.
- Two Passport size Photographs.
- Handi-cap student - Handicap Certificate Xerox Copy.
Rules And Regulations
- The fees deposited will not be refunded.
- All the rights regarding admitting or not admitting a student in the college and taking action against a student (including rustication) in any case of misconduct are with the Principal and his decisions will be final in such cases.
- Examination Fee:- The students will have to deposit the required examination fee of Board/University with the cashier and pay all dues at the time of submitting the examination forms.
- Identity Card :- The students should wear their identity cards in the college premises. If lost, duplicate card will be issued on deposit of Rs.50/.
- Students availing EBC/Scholarship/Freeship need not pay the tuition fee at the time of admission. It will be recovered from the concerned Government Department. In case it is not recovered, the concerned student will be responsible for the payment of such fee amount.
- If some amount of fee approved by the University/Board is not recovered from the concerned Govt. Department, the same will be recovered the student. (Specially fees like library / laboratory / other fees)
- If any form for EBC / Scholarship/ Free ship is rejected due to any reason whatsoever, the concerned student will have to deposit the required fees amount immediately
- If a student leaves the college in the first term or second term he/she will have to pay full fee for the first term or second term as the case may be. A student will not be issued any certificate without the payment of all dues against his/her name.
- For U.G. a course in Environment Studies and Democracy, Election & good Governance are compulsory, in order to obtain Degree Certificate from the University.