Concessions and Scholarships
- A student whose parent/guardian has an annual income of not more than Rs1,00,000/- can avail EBC facility which includes eimbursement of full tuition fee and some part of a admission fee.
- Scholarships are available for students of SC, ST, NT, OBC, SBC, ceiling of income for eligibility is Rs.1,00,000/- for OBC, NT, SBC and Rs.2,00,000/- for SC, ST.
- Fee concession is available for students of Freedom Fighters, Primary School Teachers and Secondary School Teachers (PTC, STC).
- Open Merit Scholarship is available for exceptionally high scoring students.
- Handicapped students can also apply for scholarship by Submitting prescribed application form. 3% Seats are reserved for the handicapped students and they can also apply for scholarship.
- Rajashree Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship is available to SC, VJ, NT, SBC Students securing 75% marks and above at S.S.C.
- The students belonging to minority communities are entitled for Scholarship. (Ceiling of annual income for eligibility is Rs.2,00,000/- & marks above 50%).
- Student availing the Minority Scholarship have to pay full fees (Tuition fee, Admission fee and other fees).
Guidelines For Filling Scholarship Forms
- Online Scholarship : Students should submit their scholarship form on-line (compulsory).
- Scholarship for the hostellers will be available only to those producing certificate of hostel approved by the Special District Social Welfare Officer, Chandrapur, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli and N.H. College Bramhapuri. If this condition is not fulfilled his from will be sent to special District Social Welfare officer as a ‘Day School.
- Scholarship form must be submitted within 15days from the date of admission.
- Students belonging to Reserved Category: whose parents are having annual income of mare than Rs.1,00,000/- for OBC, NT, SBC and Rs.2,00,000/- (Attach Income Certificate) for SC, ST. should fill form of “Declaration of Income and Caste” in place of G.O.I. scholarship forms Form No. 16 if parents is service.
- Scholarship forms must accompany the following attested zerox copies of marksheet, school college leaving certificate, cast certificate from executive magistrate, income certificate(original), salary certificate giving details of basic pay, D.A., H.R.A., etc. (form No. 16 if parent in service)
- Students availing the scholarship facility must open his account in state Bank of India, Bramhapuri Branch before submitting his scholarship form.
- Adhar Card linking to a Bank account is compulsory for all students.
- After approval of scholarship form student must Press "REDEEM" Button in Student Login. Otherwise Scholarship will not be paid to student and Full fee will be recovered.
Rajeshri Shahu Maharaj Tution Fee/Scholarship
- All the students of open category or students of any category whose annual income is below 8,00,000 are eligible for this Scholarship.
- Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Nirwah Allowance.
- Students residing is Hostel are eligible for Hostel Nirwah allowance. Such students should apply online through proper format of application.
Guideline For Filling EBC/PTC/STC Form
- E.B.C. form and Income Certificate in Two copies should be submitted by the students (whose parent/guardian is not having an annual income of more than Rs. 1,00,000/ within 15 days from the date of admission.
- New students have to fill fresh forms while old students have to fill continuation forms for E.B.C.
- If the parent/guardian is in-service, the student must submit the certificate indicating Basic Pay from the employer.
- The student whose parent is a Primary School Teacher or Secondary School Teacher must submit P.T.C./S.T.C. form within 15 days from the date of admission.
Guideline For Girls Students Of XI And XII Classes
For free education, Girls student must submit prescribed form of undertaking within 15 days after admission.
- EBC/ PTC/ STC concessions are not applicable to PG Non-Grant courses.
- Students coming from professional courses are not eligible for any type of concession or scholarship.