Lifelong Learning and Extension, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli
Population Education Club
(आजीवन अध्ययन व विस्तार विभाग गोंडवाना विद्यापीठ, गडचिरोली अंतर्गत-लोकसंख्या शिक्षण मंडळ)
To accepting the philosophy of lifelong learning & Extension as the part of the total Education Program.
- Strengthening process of human resource development through continuing Education program.
- Strengthening process of self learning for students and people in society.
- Conducting program for students to strengthen mahiti sankalan project, Extra Mural.
- To arrange lecturers and Extension Activities.
- To aware the people about population and also environment dynamics.
- To make reading materials for related activities.
- To make aware about various contemporary social problem and issues and to make them social oriented.
Year of Establishment & Intake Capacity
Unit Year of Establishment Intake Capacity
Population Education club 1978 Maximum 100
Only B.A., B.COM. and B.Sc. First Year students are applicable to this program.
At the end of session, students submitted the project “Mahiti Sankalan Prakalp & Samaj Vikasat Santanche Yogdan Eassy” (माहिती संकलन प्रकल्प आणि समाज विकासात संतांचे योगदान). In mahiti snkalan project, students collect the information of various activity like current scenario of environment , population explosion, pollution, health problem form News papers, magzines & available on line resource and make the report. The students participating in these activities are getting the benefit of additional 10 grace marks as per university guideline.
To create the awareness among the students about population explosion and its ill effect on economic development, society and environments. Population Education Club organized the following program:
- Observance of word population Day
- AIDS awareness program
- Health Education program
- Environment Education program
- Gender equality program
- Adolescence Education
- Personality development
- International literacy Day