Continuous Internal Evaluation of Students
The evaluation of students is an integral part of the teaching-learning process. Students evaluation process carry out under the guidance principal ,IQAC and concern department of HOD. In college the performance of students are evaluated through the following activities:
- Teacher asks the question to students while teaching in the class and identified the students knowledge, understanding and competence in the subject.
- Teacher conducts the unit test as per mentioned in departmental academic calendar or depend upon the covering of syllabus.
- By conducting above two activities, teacher can easily identify the slow learner and advance learner.
- Conduct the objective type of test exam and quiz contest to enhance the students confidence about examination.
- Home assignment is given to students to enhance the writing skill and paper solving techniques.
- Seminar is also conducted to improve presentation skills of the students.
- Sometimes surprise and openbook test is also conducted.
- Time to time councelling of students is carried out by concerned mentors.
- Also online test examination is conducted through google classroom.
This comprehensive internal evaluation is the total responsibility of the teachers teaching the courses.
Internal Marks given to students as per :
- Performance in the class room
- Class Test
- Laboratory Work
- Sports Activity
- Active participation in class/college/University Activity.
Marks is distributed as per :
- Practical Record
- Experiment performance in Examination.
- Result of Experiments
Conduction of University Examination in College
- University examinations are conducted at the end of every semester and date of examination declared in the University Academic Calendar at starting of session.
- University Examination time table is displayed on notice board.
- As per university norms, principal appoint two responsible faculty as Chief Supervisor and Joint Chief Supervisor to conduct the university examination.
- Chief supervisor and Joint Chief Supervisor are responsible for maintaining the discipline at the college campus and also take care of students facilities and requirements like seating arrangement, roomwise seating plan, electricity, drinking water etc. in Examination hall.
- Chief Supervisor also solves the problems like subject, medium, date change, spelling mistake etc. in the admission card of examinee by contacting the concerned person in University.
- As question paper is sent online by University, Joint Chief Supervisor download the question paper and check it properly. Xerox the question paper as per the quantity of examinee and make the bundle of question paper room wise examinee. Xerox copies of question paper are kept in locker under the supervision of Chief Supervisor and it is distributed roomwise before 10 minute of starting of Examination.
- Most of the theory paper time duration are of three hours and some of two hours, depend on subjects.
- After completion of duration of theory paper, Chief Supervisor and Joint Chief Supervisor collect the answer sheet from invigilator and count it. Then it is packed and kept in locker. The packed answer sheet bundle handover to collection centre.
Practical Examination is conducted in college as per Gondwana University norms.
- As per scheduled of practical examination by University, college prepare the time table for all departments and practical examination is conducted as per time table.
- After completion of Practical Exam., Practical Exam. mark sheet is prepared. Practical Exam mark is distributed as per viva, practical record, diagram, experiment, result and calculation if any.
- Finally, Practical Exam. Marks is uploaded online in the University portal.
- Practical Examination marks of examinee are kept confidential.
After declaration of University result, examinee can apply for revaluation as per Gondwana University norms.
- The examinee shall be eligible to apply for any two paper only.
- The examinee shall not be eligible to apply for the Hard copy of assessed answer books pertaining to the Practical, Sessional, Viva-Voce examinations, Dissertation and Thesis, wherever applicable and also of such University Examinations, where only Grade is awarded, instead of numerical marking.
- The person shall have to submit Application Form at the same college where he/she had submitted the examination form for the concerned examination. The Principal of the concerned College shall take care that all the received Application Forms are duly uploaded online on or before seventh day from the date of declaration of result of the concerned examination.
- Application form shall be accompanied with the prescribed non-refundable fee for revaluation of answer book as per University guideline
- An Application Form received after the last date as mentioned above shall not be accepted by the Principal of the concerned College.
- The Application Form shall be accompanied with the photo copy of the Mark List of the concerned examination, attested by the Principal of the College/full time approved Teacher of the College.
- The Application Form(s) received after the due date shall not be entertained by the University.
- The Application Form(s), incomplete in any respect, shall be liable to be rejected.
Instruction to Examinee
- Mobile Phone is not allowed in the examination Hall.
- A candidate entering the examination hall must possess Hall Ticket and Identity Card issued by the Principal; else, he/she will be detained admission to write the examination.
- Candidates have to occupy their allotted seats 15 minutes before the commencement of examination and maintain discipline and silence inside the examination hall. They have to give due attention to the instructions given by the Invigilator/Chief supervisor before the commencement and also during the examination.
- Check the answer book whether it is damage or misprinting.
- Examinee have to fill up the necessary information at prescribed place in the front page like Roll No., PRN No., Date, Subject, and sign.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter examination hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of examination. Similarly, no candidate will be permitted to leave the hall before 45 minutes from the commencement of examination.
- A candidate who leaves the examination hall without permission will not be permitted to re-enter the hall on any account.
- Candidates are expected to bring their own pens, pencils, erasers, geometrical instruments, calculators, etc., and will not be allowed to borrow from others.
- Candidates should use only blue or black ink or ball point pen while answering their papers. Only for drawing diagrams or chart colour pens / sketch pens are allowed.
- Candidates are permitted to use only logtable and non-programmable calculators for calculations.
- Candidates are not allowed to write beyond the time prescribed for the examinations.
- Candidates who are not in a position to write the examination themselves due to temporary illness or Visually Challenged candidates may be provided a scribe after getting the prior permission of the Principal and the Controller of Examinations.
- As soon as the students receive the answer scripts, they have to count and check whether there are 32 pages. Additional sheets are not given to the students. They should write on both sides without omitting any line in the answer script issued during the End Semester Examinations.
- Candidates should not detach any sheet from the main answer book. Violation of this rule will attract appropriate sections under Indian Penal Code.
- Candidates should handover the answer books personally to the Hall Superintendent, before leaving the examination hall.
- The students who indulge in any types of malpractice while writing the examination will be seriously viewed and punished accordingly.