Library Front n View copy1
Competative Exam Preparatopm Room
Meet Our Library Staff
Functions of Committee
- Library Committee is the liaison between the library and teaching staff and students.
- It assists the library to frame and establish policy of the library.
- It assists in proper management and to render proper services to its users.
- It looks after the proper furnishing of the library.
- It helps to formulate guidelines for the librarian.
- It recommends to amend, delete prescribed rules to use the library services to its readers.
- Holds the meeting two times in a year.
- The committee proposes the books purchase policies.
- The Committee takes cares for overall development and administration of library.
- Committee keeps watch for the need of the users for services which are to be given by library.
- Committee also looks for needs of institutions for better services by library for academic teaching and research programmer’s.
- Committee aims to provide library resources from outside institution for users.
- Committee also lookouts for complaints and notices received by users.
- Committee also suggests the update of library collection of currently published journals and books for users.
- Committee also keeps control over the budget of each session for purchasing and other miscellaneous expenditures.